Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Port Huron, MI, 10/9 Witches Day Out Event Announcement, and WDO-Lapeer Review

 Whoosh, What a day Saturday 10/2, 2021 was! 

It was good folks, It was good! 

Event management at the Witches Day Out in Lapeer, MI, was well oiled and smooth running. We rolled in on-time for vendor set up, and were given our vendor spot within moments. Thanks to careful planning & pre-organization on our part, we were set up with plenty of time left to look around and have a little breakfast before attendees started arriving. 

I was glad to have selected the open air market area for my Tarot booth location. By setting up an outdoor gazebo for my reader table, I was able to offer a level of privacy the inside readers could not. To be honest I didn't get a chance to explore the shops because I was too busy at my reader booth and having fun with the contests, and dancing to the music they were playing. It was a lively happening place.

A hearty congrats to the event's DJ/Host, who kept the Bazaar hopping with fun contests and participation activities. Also to his posy of assistants. I was surprised by the amount of things they had going on to entertain us spread out through the day. It was fun to participate! I won the contest for Most Frightening Witches Cackle, deservedly if I do say so myself. I didn't think it would be fair to participate in any of the competitions after that though. snort!

10/9/21 Witches Day Out Event Flyer
Those of you who are looking for a bit of meta-physical shopping, some Halloween fun, and a Tarot reading from yours truly, I'll be at another Witches Day Out Event October 9, 2021 in Port Huron, MI! 

<applause with screaming fans! yeees!> 

Details Below!

✨๐ŸŒ™ Please join us for ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผ‍♀️

Witches DAY Out!
In Port Huron, Michigan 10/9/21 @ 11am

๐Ÿงน✨
Grab your Witches Hat & Broomstick and join us Saturday, October 9th from 11:00am-5:00pm and let your Inner Witch FLY!
Event Link; fb.me/e/zs8VuNgc
@ The Fraternal Order of The Eagles
2645 Howard St.
Port Huron, MI 48060
It will be a Spook-tacular time with Magical shopping with our Witches Bazaar Vendors INDOOR & OUTDOOR!

Once again you will find my Tarot booth located in the open air Shopping Bazaar!
For more information contact:
WitchesWeekend@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment