Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Lilly's Message

This morning, in the cool of predawn, I took my dog for her morning walk. I usually love these times and yet, this morning I was preoccupied by negative thoughts concerning an altercation I'd been involved in last Friday. I was running the incident over in my mind, contemplating the ethics of using physical force.

Natural law, the law of Cause and Effect or Karma, does vibrationally allow one to act in self defense. Natural law, Energetic law, Moral law does allow us to protect our-selves, family, and property from the violence, abuse, manipulation and coercion of others. As long as you are acting within the bounds of moral law the consequences will usually shift energetically in your favor, which is how things had played out for me. 

However, here I am five days later, my thoughts still angry and violent. I am not going to deny it out of some misguided idea that a spiritual person shouldn't get angry or follow the impulse to physically protect their loved ones. If you don't know me well, I have an early childhood development history of violence and abuse, CPTSD. I have done a lot of  therapy and self healing work, mostly to overcome my trauma response. Violence is not where I choose to live and vibrate. Even so, the need to protect my family from the violence of coercion, manipulation, and perceived threat stirred a deep well of rage within me. It is a mark of great healing that the person my wrath was directed toward on Friday remains unscathed if ego bruised.

These thoughts of violence were very loud in my head as I walked and the energy I was building around them was not healthy.  I am not sure if I could have broken the cycle of CPTSD response on my own. Thankfully, something, some force, power or angel interceded; drawing the focus of my attention to a  rainbow painted stone which had been lovingly placed in my line of sight. 

The message on the stone was simple and timely.

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST - Lilly

I am thankful for how far I have come on my healing journey, for the reminder of the darkness which still lives inside of me, for the power and strength there as well - which allowed me to control my violent impulses in a moment of extreme stress, but especially for my guardian spirits who walk with me on my journey.  

Lilly, whoever and wherever you are, Thank you for the message of light. I will. 

To my loved ones . . . I will always have your back.


No comments:

Post a Comment