Monday, October 18, 2021

A Second Witches Day Out Weekend event in Houghton Lake!

 That is right, Witches Weekend part 2! 

I will say that these weekends are very exciting and if you are into Halloween you would have a great time. The have a cash bar, food vendors, music inside and out. There was even live performance music outside last Saturday and it was good! I am expecting even more from the organizers this coming Saturday Oct 23, because they have promised to level up their game which was exceptionally good already.

Here are the details for the weekend. I will be there on Saturday, offering tarot readings from the Open Air Bazaar, in my HEATED Gazebo! That is right! I will have HEAT!




OCT 22 AT 4 PM – OCT 24 AT 2 PM

Witches Weekend II

Houghton Lake, Michigan
For more information contact:

WitchesWeekend@gmail.com 

For tickets, visit WitchesWeekend.com


2 comments:

  1. This was a fabulous event. I was very busy. I barley had an opportunity to step outside of my Gazebo to use the facilities. Thank you to everyone who visited me for a reading. Those of you who came but couldn't be seen, because I had too long of a queue, I look forward to meeting you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.
    east lansing pub crawl

    ReplyDelete