Thursday, October 14, 2021

Houghton Lake 10/16 Witches Day Out Event - Weekend!

 This Saturday, 10/16, I will be Reading Tarot at the Houghton Lake, Witches Weekend Out, and I'm inviting you! 

Event Link: fb.me/e/2SzY4RSwx
Location
The Northern Center
7784 Stone School Rd.
Houghton Lake, MI 48629

Click This for an Event Invite


These events ate a lot of fun for the whole family, with activities, food, shopping and psychics galore! Of Course I'm there so You know at least one quality reader to visit. <Cheeky Grin>

Please share the opportunity with friends. Event Pricing is lower to make readings more easily available. Plus the shopping and metaphysical products present at the Vendor's booths has been quality.  

Witches Weekend Event Tickets 


1 comment:

  1. Following up on this event! Well, This was the largest gathering /event I have participated in. And these folks really know how to Party!. I however didn't make it to the evening celebration. My turn will come at the next event. I was on my way back to the event center when my brother (who was driving) and I hit and killed a deer. The air bags deployed, dislocating his wrist. I was bruised up and am a little stiff two days later but otherwise okay. Thankfully, My brother was fully insured.

    ReplyDelete