Monday, October 12, 2020

All Perspectives Are True: Pandemic Reality Check

We are vibrational beings experiencing a vibrational universe.

I believe we live in a vibration based multi-verse, where every combination and permutation of reality exists simultaneously and without time. To me that is exciting, because it means we choose which reality we will inhabit with our consciousness based on the beliefs, the thoughts, and frequency we are holding onto NOW.  What a lot of fear and pain could be avoided by consciously choosing the path our thoughts travel and protecting the health and tone of the frequency we carry. 

This understanding for the nature of reality provides an explanation for why two people who have shared the same experiences, say as siblings, can tell very different stories about their lives, each other, and their upbringing. Or for reality "glitches" that some people call the Mandela Effect. It also explains the behaviors of people all over the world and why there are so many stories going around about the current pandemic and global events.

I'm the kind of person who questions the accepted reality. I admit it. I do not trust what I am told. That distrust comes out of traumatic formative experiences I'm sure. I do not trust the folks who are supposed to protect me, to tell me the truth. So it follows that I am not going to simply accept the events as reported, or leap to believe the government's narrative about how Covid-19 came into being or was spread. As suspicious as my nature would have me be, I am in awe at the variety of realities and wild scenarios I have heard. Now don't take that to mean I'm not full of wild ideas. I've lived a varied set of experiences. I've danced in the void of the mystic, and sipped the tea of shamanic visions. I am pretty open to the fantastic. I just don't reach for it if there is a rational explanation that fits the facts, and which my personal life experience has or can confirm. Experience, my life experience is what I believe.   Thought, Belief, Frequency all are influencing reality for individuals and the collective. I choose the best case scenario I am presented with every time, if it helps me get through this moment now. All that really requires of me is to keep an open mind and leave room for others to experience their chosen realities.


To Vax or Not to Vax . . .

When faced with the wildest claims about this pandemic, I have to remind myself of the vibrational nature of things and repeat the mantra "All perspectives are true." It helps me find balance. Otherwise I would be swept up by chaos as realities collide.  Why accept the worse case scenario of other peoples' chosen realities if there is a multi-verse of  realities I can choose from? 

That being said, I respect Science even when I don't always trust the establishment and I leave room for the science to grow and for the re-evaluation of information and data. I am not an anti-vaxer, but I am vaccine cautious. Cautious in that too many vaccines given at once is known to cause injury and there are diseases that have vaccines which I may never be at risk of being exposed to. I am not going to get vaccinated for every possibility of disease that is available. I will rely on good diet, exercise and strengthening my immune system to fight most of those. I do not know how I will face the choice for the Corona-19 vaccine when one is available. It is alright not to have the answers. 

As individuals we choose our frequency through the thoughts and beliefs we nurture, in turn that influences our point of attraction, what kind of experiences we will have, circumstances and even how we prosper. We also inhabit and navigate a collective reality. Nations also have karma, and collective identities or egos. (The planet itself has its own evolutionary path.) These have to be considered and navigated also.  I can't tell you how to do that, the variables are too many and my sight is limited. Whether you get vaccinated or not when a vaccine becomes available is a choice you are responsible for making. Either way, safeguarding others through wearing a mask and taking personal protection and hygiene into consideration is just good citizenship. We don't know what others are facing or what is influencing their perspectives and decisions.  . For now just be respectful of others' choices, privacy, and health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment