Thursday, March 10, 2016

Aligning with Abundance





















I Can Praise Abundance Wherever I See It. . .

"If you seek financial well-being for yourself-- you must praise it wherever you see it.
If you would like more abundance for yourself, personally, or for others you care about-- you must not criticize those who are experiencing abundance.  When you criticize or condemn or push against anything, you activate an opposing Vibration to what you seek. Every time. No exceptions."
 
~ Getting into the Vortex Cards, by Esther and Jerry Hicks, The Teachings of Abraham


It is easy for me to recognize that my criticism and condemnation of others who are experiencing the abundance I desire reflects attitudes, beliefs, and thoughts of lack I must hold. Attitudes and thoughts which limit my ability to see opportunities for financial growth and abundance; thereby effectively blocking prosperity in my experience.

If I hold negative core beliefs about money and those who have it, those negative beliefs need to be released in order for money to flow into my world. As long as I have unresolved negative beliefs about money-- and am projecting those beliefs outwardly toward those experiencing abundance-- I will be activating a vibration of lack and attracting from a place of lack.

Simply by turning my attention and gratitude toward the abundance that already exists in my life, I am closer to receiving the increased wealth and prosperity I seek. If I choose thoughts of joy and appreciation for the success and affluence of others, I will be less likely to block or judge the wealth and abundance which flows in my direction. By choosing thoughts that embrace money rather than thoughts that reject it, I am leaving room for wealth growing opportunities and will start attracting from a vibration that supports rather than rejects prosperity.

* * *

When I read this card, I was most affected by the statement "When you criticize or condemn or push against anything, you activate an opposing Vibration to what you seek. Every time. No exceptions." This last bit carries weight far beyond my desire to have abundance or more money in my life.

Something worth thinking further on. . .


This is important because our point of attraction is the frequency we visit most often. If I am giving all my focus to what I find undesirable that is where my attention and attraction point is dominant. I am just going to get more of that, the unwanted!

SO, how do we get around the things in life that we oppose without activating a vibration of opposition; pollution, sexism, racism, and over vaccination as a few examples?

By focusing on the desired instead of the undesired? By taking action and choosing thoughts that focus in the direction we prefer? Instead of spending energy on thoughts and actions which proclaim what we do not prefer, we give our attention to supporting the existence and perpetuation of the preferred.

For example, instead of complaining about and pointing fingers at plastic pollution . . .  I start carrying reusable cloth bags to the grocery store, and make purchases from companies that use packaging in harmony with my desire to reduce the use of plastic? Glass bottling. . . . shopping for and sharing info about reusable products instead of fretting about one-use plastics. . . .

What about educating ourselves and others? How does that fit in? Can we talk or inform about the non-preferred without activating a vibration of negative attraction? I guess that would mean changing tactic, moving the focus of our attention as quickly as possible, from problem focus to solution focus. Would presenting a preferred alternative also serve to inform?

If my disapproval is an attraction point,  I choose to find ways of letting go of judgment and condemnation in favor of discernment and opening myself to new ways of growing what I prefer.

It seems to me, the quicker we can turn our attention to the preferred and away from the non-preferred the better off we are.

What are your thoughts on this Thursday's card?

No comments:

Post a Comment