Thursday, April 21, 2016

When I Reverse the Thought, I Reverse the Condition

I am always checking my emotions. If I am feeling negatively about something, I know that my thoughts are out of alignment with my well-being and with Source's will for me. As soon as I become aware that my emotions are out of alignment, I ask myself what thought is in operation and keeping me from good feeling emotions?  What thought is governing my feelings and my choices? 

When I Reverse the Thought, 
I Reverse the Condition

I examine this thought for validity. Is it true? Is this thought ego based or biased? Is there another thought about this situation that would take me into a better feeling place? Is this thought one of resistance? What would change if I could alter the direction of my thought(s), if I could surrender it and choose something better to believe? After all, a belief is just a thought I keep thinking and I don't have to believe every thought which enters my head. I can choose which thoughts I will believe and make my own.  
Does this thought even originate with me or is this a thought I have inherited? Is this thought one I have been taught? Has this thought been planted by an Influencer? Are my thoughts under the influence of another authority, the media, the church, a friend? Whose thoughts am I nurturing? Does this thought serve me or am I serving this thought? 


There is no condition so severe that you cannot reverse it by choosing different thoughts. However, choosing different thoughts requires focus and practice.  If you continue to focus as you have been, to think as you have been, and to believe as you have been, then nothing in your experience will change. -Ask and it is Given cards, by Esther and Jerry Hicks, the Teachings of Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment